LogicMaze Marketing is expanding its development team! We are seeking a talented web developer with PHP experience. A full-time, part-time, remote or contract work arrangement will be considered. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Turn wireframes and visual designs into working web (and mobile web) pages using HTML/CSS.
- Provide technical support for our clients’ various digital products and services, including web sites, mobile sites and backend functions like the CMS and payment gateways.
- Provide accurate timing estimates for work, and deliver quality code on or before deadlines.
- Research and recommend technical solutions that are time and cost-efficient and that best meet product requirements.
- Keep updated on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- XHTML, HTML4 & HTML5, CSS2 & CSS3
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver
- A deep understanding of cross-browser issues (web and mobile) with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve bugs quickly.
- Self starter and ability to work in a team environment
- 2+ years experience developing web and/or mobile sites
- Experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of server/host environments
Please provide links to work samples when applying. Submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com
Join our team!
Web Client Services/Project Manager
|Who We Are
We are a website development and graphic design company, devoted to helping businesses and organizations of any size with their marketing needs and online presence. Our staff is made up of design, administrative, and programming staff who work collaboratively to help our clients grow their businesses. We have fun and work hard, while dealing with the occasional stressful deadline.
We are searching for a Project Manager to join the LogicMaze Crew. The Project Manager is responsible for handling client requests and managing our multiple projects. An ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter with superior oral and written communications skills. A thick skin and great sense of humor is a plus.
- Keep projects running on time and on budget, with the help of project management (Basecamp) software.
- Respond to phone and email request from clients, and relay requests to the appropriate team member.
- Promptly follow up with clients after a request is completed, or if more information is need to process the request.
- Maintain good working relationship with clients.
- Keep tabs on ongoing and evolving client needs and market trends.
Qualifications and Skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking and juggling competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Track record of offering superior customer service
- Strong knowledge of web tools, social networking tools and strategies
- Ability to give constructive critical feedback to creative colleagues and technology partners
- Willingness to jump into a fast-paced environment while learning and applying new skills quickly
- Expertise in using MS Office software and Internet research tools are a must.
- Knowledge of current web and social media technology.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, open source content management systems, Adobe Creative Suite, Basecamp, or other project management tools desirable.
- Experience managing projects using online management systems.
This is a full-time, entry level position, with compensation depending on qualifications and experience. To Apply Please e-mail a cover letter and résumé, and include “Web Project Manager” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org